Radiator Contribution Policy
We are willing to consider ideas, software patches and other contributions from our user community, if you want them to be included in one of our products, either for your benefit or the benefit of others in the community.
We will consider software patches that you submit, and consider adding them to the base product to be distributed to all future customers. (Private patches or customer-specific product branches are not available.)
Contributions will not be accepted unless you have previously filled out the Contributor License Agreement form.
The chances of having your patches accepted will be maximised if:
- They are generally useful to other customers too.
- They are backwards compatible, and will not break existing systems.
- They include documentation on how and why to use it.
- The code conforms to the Radiator product coding conventions.
- There is no significant performance impact.
In any case, by submitting a patch or any other contribution by any means, you assign and transfer all rights to Radiator Software.