Radiator is the AAA server for serious ISPs and carriers who want power and flexibility to meet the needs of their changing technical environment and growing user base. Our customers say that Radiator is the Swiss Army knife of RADIUS servers.
Radiator is the highly flexible, configurable, and extensible RADIUS server from Radiator Software. It is designed from the ground up to offer features and options not found in any other RADIUS server.
With more than 60 different authentication methods available, and support for most Unix and PC platforms, Radiator is the RADIUS server for serious ISPs and carriers who want power and flexibility to meet the needs of their growing user base.
Radiator now supports more 802.1X secure wireless and LAN authentication methods than any other RADIUS server giving a wide choice of 802.1X network clients. Private server and client certificates for testing 802.1X authentication are included.
For the busy ISP and network administrator, Radiator brings benefits:
- Secure and reliable RADIUS proxying using RadSec
- Acts as a Diameter to RADIUS gateway for NAS authentication and accounting
- Supports small and large virtual ISP and carrier systems
- Works reliably in a huge range of environments
- Easy modification to suit your special requirements: full source and extension API
- Compliance with relevant standards
- Quick to set up and low maintenance
- Flexible licensing options ranging from perpetual licences to transaction-based and flat rate licensing. Licences include the first year access to new releases and patches (renewal annually)
- Easy assimilation of new user populations from other ISPs during mergers and acquisitions – authenticate different realms in different ways
- Easy migration from small to extremely large user populations: change your database type as your requirements change
- Use standard tools like SNMP to monitor your server
- Support for 802.1X wireless authentication
- Certified compatibility with MICROS-Fidelio Opera Property Management System
- Runs on Linux, Windows, and other platforms
- Runs on hardware and virtual servers, and on Docker and Linux (LXC/LXD) containers
- Interoperates with a huge range of devices, databases, billing packages, tokens
- Includes Diameter through Radiator Service Provider Pack – required by mobile operators
- Includes TACACS+ for infrastructure management
- Full source code supplied
Was your question left unanswered? Perhaps you have a specific use case in mind? Fill out this form and we will get back to you!
A collection of commercial materials for Radiator AAA Server.
A collection of technical material for Radiator AAA Server.
For internal usage licensing, please see the price list. For service providers and integrators, please contact us to review commercial options.
Radiator offers a 30-day free evaluation licence for testing purposes. Apply via the form in link below:
Download access for registered and evaluation customers. Find the current releases and patches here.