Radiator is the AAA server for serious ISPs and carriers who want power and flexibility to meet the needs of their changing technical environment and growing user base. Our customers say that Radiator is the Swiss Army knife of RADIUS servers.
Designed for flexibility
Designed for flexibility, Radiator is highly configurable and flexible with many features:
- Runs on Linux, Windows and other platforms
- Supports over 60 different authentication methods
- Interoperates with a huge range of devices, databases, billing packages, tokens
- Includes RadSec – secure, reliable RADIUS proxying
- Includes Diameter through Radiator Carrier Pack – required by mobile operators
- Includes TACACS+ for infrastructure management
- Full source supplied
See supported RFCs and other specifications, platforms, EAP support, authentication methods, system requirements, and other details.