Radiator product lifecycle
Radiator Software has a continuous release schedule, aiming for the following milestones:
- 1 – 2 minor releases (m) to major release (M) per year (vM.m, e.g v4.24, v4.25, v4.26), based on internal development, customer feedback, and technical needs including new features, enhancements and bug fixes.
- Additional security, bug fix, feature and patch releases are done, when deemed necessary
- No fixed schedule for releases.
- Latest minor version of the current major version is supported
- This means that the latest minor version gets security fixes and bug fixes. We respond to questions and support requests also for earlier versions, but solving an issue may require upgrading to the latest version, a workaround or to engage our professional services.
- After a new major version is released, the latest minor version of previous major version is supported at least 12 months after major version’s first release date
- We may release minor versions of previous major version at our discretion
- Extended support upon request through professional services (invoiced separately).
- Custom development (bug fixes, feature development, back porting etc. with estimated delivery schedule) is possible via separately quoted and invoiced Radiator professional services.
End of Support policy:
- For a version reaching End of Support, new minor releases, security fixes or bug fixes will not be developed by default
- We respond to questions and support requests also for the End of Support versions, but solving an issue may require upgrading to the latest version, a workaround or to engage our professional services.
- Customers are always encouraged to update to the latest minor version of the latest major version.
Last updated 2020-07-29