Radiator SIM Pack – SIM Support
EAP-SIM, EAP-AKA and EAP-AKA’ for Radiator.
Radiator SIM Pack
Radiator SIM support for Radiator AAA Server Software is available through Radiator SIM Pack that includes:
- Full 3GPP AAA Server functionality for VoWiFi, VoLTE and WiFi offloading
- Standalone support for all SIM-based (EAP-SIM, EAP-AKA, EAP-AKA’) authentication protocols for WiFi offloading
- IMSI privacy for EAP-SIM, EAP-AKA, EAP-AKA’ and 3GPP AAA Server as defined in WBA’s IMSI Privacy Protection for Wi-Fi – Technical Specification
- HSS and HLR interface support
- Flexible REST API support for fetching SIM and AKA vectors
- SIM cards for set up and testing
- 1st year unlimited email support
- 1st year access to new releases & patches of all software
Radiator SIM Pack is the key component for seamless data and voice roaming between mobile and Wi-Fi networks with SIM authentication. Radiator SIM Pack also provides all the functions required for 3GPP AAA Server.
Radiator SIM Pack provides seamless authentication with EAP-AKA standard. AKA is the standard for authenticating wireless LAN access with mobile phone SIM cards and the existing worldwide GSM mobile telephone authentication network.
IMSI privacy is a key feature of Radiator SIM Pack, providing server side support for permanent identity protection during SIM-based Wi-Fi authentication, Wi-Fi offloading and VoWiFi, resulting in a higher QoE for your users.
Radiator SIM Pack – technical information
Radiator SIM support includes
- 3GPP AAA server SWm, S6b, and SWa Diameter interfaces
- EIR support for 3GPP AAA server
- 3GPP Diameter Wx interface for direct HSS connections
- 3GPP Diameter SWx interface for direct HSS connections
- 3GPP Diameter Cx interface for EAP authentication
- M3UA/SIGTRAN interface for MAP based authentication
- Support for converting AKA vectors to SIM triplet for lower HSS licensing costs and greater configuration flexibility
- Supports MAP/SS7 gateways for connecting to legacy AuC/HLR servers over MAP, SIGTRAN, and other protocols
- Full RADIUS accounting support IPv4 and IPv6 support
- TCP and SCTP for both IPv4 and IPv6
- Full source code supplied
Would you like to know more?
For pricing and questions both commercial and technical, please contact us via our contact form.
WORD FROM OUR CUSTOMER
“Radiator is the only choice in the industry when you need complex and flexible customization without impact on high speed performance. The fact that Radiator provides source code, allows us to modify core components to suit our application and really do anything we want it to do, or integration with anything we want it to integrate with.
A Tier 1 Mobile Operator in Taiwan uses Radiator for all of their mobile authentication (EAPSIM, UAM and SMS-OTP) for over 50,000 hotspots in Taiwan. A single server Radiator performs at almost 1200 transactions per second (TPS) during busy hours and has never failed in providing stable and rock solid performance.”
Radiator SIM Pack is priced based on the number of users. Please contact us to discuss pricing for your use case.