Radiator Software is very pleased to announce the release of Radiator version 4.26.
This version contains new features, enhancements, and bug fixes:
Selected compatibility notes, enhancements and fixes
- TLSv1.3 is currently disabled for AuthBy DUO.
- AuthBy SQLTOTP now supports CHAP, MSCHAP and MSCHAPv2. EAP-MSCHAPv2 is supported with MSCHAPv2 conversion. Encrypted PIN is now supported for PAP, EAP-OTP and EAP-GTC.
- Radiator SIM Pack 2.7 and Carrier Pack 1.7, or later, are strongly recommended.
Known caveats and other notes
- TLSv1.3 remains disabled by default for TLS based EAP methods and Stream based classes, such as RadSec.
- EAP-FAST functionality is reported to vary between TLS versions, TLS library security level settings and client implementations.
More detailed changes can be found in the revision history.