Radiator Service Provider Module revision history
Revision 1.7 (2021-11-18)
- Increased DiaPeerDef MaxBufferSize from about 100KB to about 1MB for processing Diameter message bursts.
- Fixed relay logging levels and updated goodies relay configuration sample.
- Updated goodies configuration samples to match current Radiator defaults similar to Radiator’s own goodies. Minor updates suggested by perlcritic.
- Stream error handling enhancements. Radiator 4.26 or later is now required with GBA/BSF and strongly recommended otherwise.
- Diameter connection logging enhancements. Updating to this version is strongly recommended when used with Radiator 4.26 or later.
- DiaPeerDef and ServerDIAMETERTelco support DisconnectTraceLevel added to Radiator 4.25.
- Fixed a memory leak in ServeDIAMETERTelco where a small amount of memory was leaked with every connection.
- DiameterDictionaryFile is now loaded by all dictionaries similar to Radiator 4.25.
Revision 1.6 (2020-01-31)
- Rearranged StreamServerUnix related modules by separating connection package from the server package file.
- Minor fixes to StreamServerUnix unix domain socket initialisation.
- Major Diameter routing enhancement: Diameter peers for request routing and forwarding can now be looked up from Diameter specific RealmTable added in Radiator 4.24.
- Minor update to DiaPeerDef related peering to update Diameter routing RealmTable added in Radiator 4.24.
- Requires Radiator 4.24 or later.
Revision 1.5 (2019-01-11)
- Added StreamServerUnix which allows to use UNIX domain sockets to connect to Radiator process. Integrator.pm in goodies shows an example how to create an integration interface which uses StreamServerUnix.
- Updated ServerDIAMETERTelco and DiaPeerDef to fully support TLS_* configuration parameters.
- DiaPeerDef now supports ReconnectTimeout parameter.
- AuthBy DiaRelay now supports newly added DiaPeerDef selector Peer-Auth-Application-Id which allows selecting next hop Diameter peer based on the Auth-Application-Id advertised in the peer’s CER or CEA. Requires Radiator 4.20 or later.
- ReconnectTimeout and TLS support in DiaPeerDef requires Radiator 4.21 or later.
- DiaPeerDef and ServerDiameterTelco now support SCTP multihoming when Radius::SCTP bindings for libsctp are available. Multiple local IP addresses are bound when BindAddress or LocalAddress are configured for ServerDIAMETERTelco or DiaPeerDef, respectively. DiaPeerDef now accepts one or more SCTPPeer configuration parameter for connecting to multiple destination IP addresses. Requires Radiator 4.22 and Radiator Radius::UtilXS package.
- A number of code clean up and maintenance changes were done based on Perl::Critic and other tools.
- Information about Diameter connection establishment, termination and DiaPeer selection is now logged on INFO level.
Revision 1.4 (2018-01-29)
- Fixed crash in AuthBy DiaRelay when peer was not connected or DiaPeerDef was not found.
- AddToRequestFromDia did not add the configured attributes.
Revision 1.3 (2018-01-26)
- Added RADIUS VSA modules for vendors 3GPP (10415) and Wi-Fi Alliance (40808) for encoding and decoding some of the vendors’ specially formatted attributes.
- Added dictionary.custom_vsa with entries that tell Radiator to encode and decode some of the 3GPP and Wi-Fi Alliance attributes with their respective VSA modules.
- Added new module AuthBy DiaINTERNAL that provides functionality similar to Radiator’s AuthBy INTERNAL.
- Added support for ServerDHCP for serving DHCP requests by converting them to RADIUS requests. Configuration sample is in server-dhcp.cfg in goodies.
- The VSA modules and ServerDHCP require Radiator 4.19 + patches or later. Otherwise requires Radiator 4.17 or later.
- Minor internal changes to logging and interoperability with other Radiator packs.
- Revision 1.2 (2017-06-20)
- Added support for Diameter S13/S13′ EIR interface. DiaEIR.pm provides an EIR client module for asynchronous and synchronous EIR queries. EIR results can optionally be cached with different types of EIR cache modules. AuthBy DiaEIR does an EIR check for requests it processes. This AuthBy also provides an example of how to use DiaEIR.pm. ServerEIR.pm provides a test EIR server. See goodies/eir-client.cfg for a full configuration example.
- Fixed a crash when no DiaPeerDefs were configured
- Requires Radiator 4.17 or later
- Revision 1.1 (2017-01-02)
- Log tracing ids are supported for Diameter messages
- Statistics are now collected for additional Diameter connections: connections that must be disconnected because the peer is already connected, connections that have no matching DiaPeerDef and connections from which no CER was received
- Requires Radiator 4.17 or later
- Revision 1.0 (2016-06-15)
- Initial release: reorganisation of existing and new modules. Base components from Radiator Telco module are now included in Radiator Carrier module.
- DiameterTelcoConnection now calls DiaPeer’s send_reply() instead of calling send() directly. This is preferred to keep the peer state machine up to date.
- OriginHost and OriginRealm in DiaPeerDef now support special formatting
- Diameter initiator connections are now activated after the configuration has been loaded instead of during configuration loading
- DiaPeerDef now understands LocalAddress and LocalPort for initiator Diameter connections. Requires Radiator 4.16 + patches or later
- Added new module MessagerLog FILECARRIER which allows RADIUS and Diameter messages in libpcap format. Requires Radiator 4.16 + patches or later
- Requires Radiator 4.14 or later unless otherwise stated