We are pleased to announce that we are presenting a series of live webinars about new developments in Radiator products and their use cases.
The first webinar focuses on harnessing benefits of the full Radiator product portfolio and giving brief examples from the topic list below. Each of the following sessions takes a deep-dive on real Radiator use cases, with technical insight from our experts:
- Radiator Software news and updates in our product and services portfolio
- Radiator Auth.fi – our new secure and easy service for Wi-Fi authentication
- How to connect to OpenRoaming (™) roaming federation service with Radiator
- Radiator VNF Flex – new and flexible approach to AAA VNF with Radiator
- Using Radiator in eduroam and other roaming services
- Using Radiator with utility networks, such as water systems and power system management
- Experiences from using Radiator as replacement for products nearing end-of-life
- More coming up
The first webinar Radiator Portfolio Updates is held in parallel sessions on Tuesday 8th March 08.00-09.00 UTC and Thursday 10th March 16.00-17.00 UTC for participants from different regions to join.
Presentation slides from the webinar are available at https://radiatorsoftware.com/webinars/.