Radiator VNF – a true NFV solution
With Network Function Virtualisation (NFV), it is possible to virtualise network node functions. NFV decreases costs because it runs on virtual machines in data centres using generic hardware, instead of having dedicated servers for the needed functions. NFV also enables rapid service development and deployment and provides easy scalability.
Pricing and details
For licensing, pricing, and other details, please contact email@example.com of fill out our contact form.
Radiator VNF solution – an overview
NFV is a natural environment to deploy Radiator products. Radiator is available as a VNF solution.
Radiator VNF is:
- Interoperable: To ensure interoperability, Radiator VNF is developed and tested together with leading operators, integrators, and vendors. Radiator works with any industry standard NFV infrastructure.
- Scalable: Radiator VNF is equipped with configuration templates for using Radiator in both load balancer and worker roles. Using Ansible playbooks the amount of Radiator instances can be flexibly deployed and scaled.
- Efficient: Scaling in Radiator VNF is controlled by any management and orchestration (MANO) solution capable of using Ansible to deploy new instances. There is no need to deploy separate VNF Managers just for managing Radiator instances. Instead we integrate Radiator VNF with an existing management and orchestration solution, whether it is an NFV MANO or some cloud specific solution.
- Easy to integrate: Radiator VNF is focused to provide configuration templates and Ansible playbooks for deploying and managing Radiator instances in numbers. We have kept the the Radiator configuration same as in Radiator core product, but added playbooks and configuration templates to deploy and manage those configurations and instances in numbers. This means that if you already have a working Radiator configuration, it can be migrated to Radiator VNF based solution flexibly.
- Easy to deploy: Radiator VNF has been tested and deployed both in cloud environments and in NFV environments. Radiator VNF is delivered as a combination of Ansible playbooks, templates, and a configuration and package repository.
Radiator VNF – architecture
Radiator VNF handles the process of virtualising network node functions automatically. The Radiator VNF Manager scales and configures the virtual servers without human interaction. The scaling is based on KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), which the Radiator VNF system produces. Scaling does not compromise service reliability; there are no interruptions in service when scaling the system.
Radiator VNF – deploy it on any infrastructure
Radiator is known for its interoperability and flexibility from the very beginning, and Radiator VNF is meant to be similar. While the product is ready to be installed on top of NFV infrastructure, it can also be deployed on top of cloud or regular virtualisation infrastructure thanks to its Ansible integration.
For pricing, licences, and other details, please contact our sales team through our contact form.