Radiator Telco Pack – Policy and Charging Support
3GPP Gx, Gy, Gz and other Diameter interfaces and applications for Radiator
Radiator Telco Pack
Radiator policy and charging support for Radiator AAA Server Software is available through Radiator Telco Pack that includes:
- Extensible PCRF with VoLTE/VoWi-Fi support
- Extensible PCEF – RADIUS integration and Wi-Fi offloading
- PCEF Gx usage monitoring and Gy online charging support RADIUS prepaid and postpaid accounting
- Extensible Online Charging System (OCS) for prepaid plans
- Extensible Offline Charging System (OFCS) for postpaid plans
- Flexible monitoring capabilities
- All components can be used in NFV environments
- Radiator Carrier Pack
- 1st year unlimited email support
- 1st year access to new releases and patches of all software
Radiator Telco Pack extends Radiator by allowing direct connections to your 3GPP infrastructure through Diameter interfaces – a protocol commonly used in telecommunication systems. Radiator Telco pack includes support for different policy and charging related interfaces and implementations specified by the 3GPP.
The existing authentication, authorization and accounting features in Radiator are available for Diameter – RADIUS integration. Examples of use include Wi-Fi offloading, integrating Diameter online and offline charging with RADIUS based infrastructure, integrating RADIUS accounting with Diameter online and offline charging and much more.
Radiator SIM Pack provides 3GPP AAA server functionality, Diameter Wx and SWx interfaces for EAP-SIM, EAP-AKA, and EAP-AKA’. For more information, see Radiator SIM Pack.