Would you like to work for an established software product house with stably growing demand? Would you like to concentrate on developing and maintaining products instead of jumping from one customer project to another? Are you interested in developing network security products used for cybersecurity?
If you answered yes, Radiator Software has a post for you. We are looking for a Rust Developer for a permanent position in our technical team. Our technical team develops and supports the Radiator AAA (Authentication, Authorisation and Accounting) product family. Our products are used by companies, service providers and operators globally to secure their network and services infrastructure.
Your main duties will include:
- Participating in the development of the Radiator products
- Maintaining Radiator products.
- Working together with the technical team to support customer deployment projects and learn from the customer needs.
- Supporting CI/CD pipeline work
Proven experience in software development is essential to be successful in this position. Experience in using multiple programming languages is preferred. Knowledge of API development, network engineering and protocols as well as secure software development are all advantages but also something you can learn while working in our technical team. As we work with global companies and customers, fluency in English is required for the position.
Our office is located in Tampere city centre with excellent transport connections by car, tram, bus or train. The work can be done remotely or at our Tampere office, your colleagues currently do a mix of both.
What we offer:
- Work in software product development instead of changing software projects
- Choosing the work equipment you are most efficient with
- We support and encourage participating in the open source development and professional forums
- Great flexibility in working hours, working location and vacation planning
- 6 weeks of paid vacation per year
- Security: company financials are solid and transparent to all employees
- Accident insurance extended to leisure, and travel insurances extended to personal travels
More information and applications:
For questions and more information about the positions, please contact our Business Development Director Jaakko Stenhäll, via phone +358451378505 on Friday 15th of December 10-12, Thursday 21st of December 9-11 or Thursday 4th of January 9-11, or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Also check out our other open positions at radiatorsoftware.com/careers